Allegro, SDL과 같은 게임 제작 SDK.
ClanLib is a cross platform C++ toolkit library.
Essentially the library offers a series of different functionality under a streamlined API. Its primary focus is on games, although not limited for that usage only.
– Very liberal BSD style license
– Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
– OpenGL 3, OpenGL 1 and SSE Software Rendering
– High-performant shader based render architecture
– Full GUI framework customizable using CSS
– GUI windows rendered to textures or native windows
– High level 2D graphics with fonts, sprites, – animations, collisions
– Network library with sockets, web, irc and game – interfaces
– Database supporting SQLite
– Sound supporting wav, tracker formats and ogg– vorbis
– Basic cross platform runtime (threading, file I/O, – XML/DOM, etc.)
– Template based signal library (type-safe callbacks)
– Integrated resource management